We are committed to increasing the wealth of our clients.
Expert Benefit Planning. Policies and Procedures. Plan Audits.
The DHL&S Employee Benefits Group provides expert benefit plan consulting on regulations, policies and procedures for the different types of plan; and auditing and accounting services to employee benefit plan sponsors, including required annual full and limited-scope audits of all types of benefit plans. Our value added service offers you a higher level of experienced staffing, a continuity of personnel assigned to your account and full service preparation and filing of your Form 5500 tax returns.
Our knowledgeable team can assist you with deciphering Department of Labor (DOL) rules and regulations regarding plan management and participant levels to maintain compliance with DOL requirements.
As companies seek to reduce their administrative costs, we can provide expert advice and counsel on plan mergers and or divestitures. We work with senior financial and HR management, coordinating between our clients and their plan providers, including verifying data and election testing and auditing financial statements for the DOL. With the DHL&S Employee Benefits Group behind you, you can count on better service than you would receive from larger firms at a lower price and in a more timely fashion.
Our services include:
- Full- and limited-scope audits of:
- Defined benefit plans
- Defined contribution plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Preparation and filing of Form 5500
- Advice and counsel regarding the choice between limited and full-scope plans
- Full auditing and accounting services
- Advice on the development and implementation of policies and procedures of employee benefit plans
Who we serve
Our Employee Benefits Plan Group has served clients in the following areas:
- Public and private companies with revenues from $20 million to Fortune 1000 size
- Group homes
- Not-for-profit organizations
What we’ve done
We have many examples of successful engagements, including:
- Provided advisory services with selection of third party providers
- Assisted clients with recognition and correction of late remittances
- Consulted with plan management on how to reduce participant counts in order to potentially save administrative and audit costs
For more information, please contact us at (203) 929-3535, or by clicking below.