We are committed to increasing the wealth of our clients.
Manufacturing-focused expertise and services.
Our Manufacturing and Distribution Group, led by Eric Hendlin and Michael Ganino, has the experience to identify the unique needs of individual manufacturing firms and to design significant operational improvements – which, in turn, go right to the bottom line. This is critical in today’s fast-changing environment.
At DHL&S, what you see is only the tip of a rather large iceberg. Our seasoned professionals are complemented by a wide range of technology and outside resources, including trade organizations, and regional and international networks. This allows us to focus on each client’s specific issues, while bringing a global perspective to the table.
In addition to traditional accounting and financial services, DHL&S is pleased to offer strategic business consulting services, as follows:
- Strategic business analysis
- Review of pricing structure
- Physical inventory and control analysis
- Debt restructuring and covenant control
- Employee benefit and 401(k) audits
- Nexus analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Transfer pricing studies
- Valuation – company or product line
- Overhead allocation analysis
- Staffing and capacity analysis
- Sales tax consulting
- Lease –vs– purchase analysis
- Internal control analysis
Who we serve
Our team has serviced a wide array of manufacturing and distribution sectors and industries, including, but not limited to:
- Injection molding
- Graphite production and distribution
- Flashlight and lighting products
- Food service equipment
- Ultrasonic welding and machining
- Home and business telecommunications equipment
- Wall paper and wall coverings
- Anodizing and plating
- Wire manufacturing and finishing
- Textile and fabric production
- Health and beauty products
- Tool and die creation
- Mailing and sorting equipment
What we’ve done
Assisted a client in restructuring debt between revolving credit and term debt to improve debt service to cash flow ratio. Improved cash flow by over $1 million for this $30 million firm.
Worked with clients to develop systems and policies to track and account for merchandising returns, improving internal reporting protocols.
Developed procedures for client to implement perpetual inventory system with cycle counting to improve inventory control while reducing inventory costs and waste.
For more information, please contact us at (203) 929-3535, or by clicking below.